The Produce Colors and Moods crewneck was created on our cut and sewn classic cross-grain cut crewnecks sourced from Toronto, Canada. It is made from 100% cotton on 400 GSM heavyweight washed fleece. These are pre-washed with a flatlock seam construction for superior quality. Our crewnecks have cross-grain back panels and ribbed side panels. Our staple heaviest and quality driven crewneck.
The Produce Colors and Moods capsule is meant to evoke feelings through the color spectrum. Humans normally associate different colors with different feelings. We use our well-known applique process to apply a tie-dyed Cordura fabric chosen for this look to create different "moods" portrayed through color to every garment.
- Flatlock seam construction for a clean construction inside out
- Cross-grain cut chest and back panels
- Ribbed side panels
- Made with pre-washed fabric for superior shrinkage results
- All crewnecks are cut and sewn in Toronto, Canada
- Body: 400 GSM Heavyweight Washed Fleece
- Trim: 400 GSM Heavyweight 1x1 Rib
- All fabrics are knitted & dyed in Toronto, Canada
- 100% Cotton