Organic Goods Only. The Produce Abu Hoodie was created on our men's heavyweight cross-grain hooded pullover which is our benchmark hoodie. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure every detail of our basic hoodies compete amongst the best of the bests when it comes to streetwear. Our basic hoodies are handcrafted of a 13.5oz/450gm 3-End brushed back fleece fabric with a 20 singles 100% Ring Spun Cotton face yarn to achieve a stable fabric surface for quality prints. To limit vertical shrinkage the body panels have been cut Cross-Grain, and additions of double ribbing side panels add stretch for a comfortable fit. We use reverse coverstitch sewing on all seams for exceptional durability, and to showcase the sewing quality. Built to perfection with our 3” long 520gm 100% cotton ribbing at the cuffs, waistband, and side panel. Finishing garnishes include the antique silver eyelets and drawcord tips with 100% Cotton shoelace drawcord.
Produce Fall 20 Season brings you our take on a classic Abu graphic from the Disney Movie, Aladdin. Abu only stole the finest of things. And the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
The Produce Abu Hoodie in Bone.
- Premium Heavyweight 13.5oz/450gm fleece
- Ring spun cotton
- 70% cotton / 30% polyester
- 100% cotton face yarns on solid colors
- 20 singles face yarn for a durable and textured fabric face
- Double fleece lined hood
- Antique silver eyelets
- Heavy duty 100% cotton shoestring drawcord with antique silver tips
- Double ribbing side panels for stretch
- Reverse coverstitch sewing on all seams for durability and a premium finish
- Body and hood panels sewn Cross-Grain to limit shrinkage & shortening after wash
- 520gm 100% cotton 1x1 ribbing at cuff and waistband
- Produce Script embroidery
- Abu screen print